Saturday 1 September 2012

The Chinese Garden of Friendship

Since I got a new phone, I've been champing at the bit to try out its camera. I think the colours came out pretty well - and it's certainly a lot better than my old point and shoot compact camera!

I was surprised that the entry fee was so cheap - $3 concession and $6 adults - since I could have sworn that it was a lot more expensive a few years ago. The flowers weren't really in bloom because of the winter, and I think they closed off part of the garden (which was already small to begin with). Nevertheless, it's a nice patch of serenity in which to stroll around, amidst all those high rise buildings.

It's a great place for families, as they have a section where you can rent traditional Chinese costumes and strike poses.












No comments:

Post a Comment